Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 17

Again not much happening on the training front other than I am getting my miles in. I had runs of 5, 8, 8, 7, and 12 miles for a total of 40 miles for the week. I think it's the first time I have hit 40 miles for the week. I have been injury free luckily as a few of the DFMC teammates are struggling with injuries, so lets just hope that it stays that way.

Donations this week came from, the Costa family, the Maietta family, Mike and Colleen Rosa, Scott Martell and Pattye Murray. The money and the miles are piling up and I thank everyone that has donated.

The fundraiser is scheduled for April 10th and tickets are starting to sell. Don't be left out as it will be another great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bib Number For Race Day

Bib Number For Race Day