Monday, March 15, 2010

Weeks 21 and 22

Training for the the past two weeks has been going well. The weather for the outdoors runs has been very accomodating. I had runs of 8, 8, 5, 20, 8, and 5 miles. The 20 mile training run was very gratifying as I had been having some issues with the longer runs and didn't feel really good going into the 20 miler. I finished in just under 3 hours and felt good and healthy after. That will be the only 20 miles I run before April 19th as the long runs I have left are 18 and 13 miles along with my daily 6 - 8 mile runs I am hopeful that it will be enough to carry me throught the to the end on April 19th. So total training totals are:
Total Distance 584.32 miles, Total Running Time 81:57:04.



Donations have come from the following: The Spurrell Family, The Roberts Family, Beth Hennessey, Chris Martorana and The G.E. Foundation. Thanks to all that have donated.

Fundraiser tickets are moving briskly. There are tables and single tickets still available, if you need tickets please contact me at beebrad@comcast.net. Don't miss out on a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bib Number For Race Day

Bib Number For Race Day